Conceptualize, design and produce a multi-day, multi-venue experiential tech expo-show, including activations, meeting spaces and general session for the fastest growing virtual security company in the Silicon Valley. Create a cohesive layout and develop a communication strategy for the event branding through art direction that is within the corporate style guide yet stylized and innovative.
Design and produce event marketing and advertising assets, collateral, graphics for decor, and signage as well as promotional giveaways.
- 3400 Attendees
- Design of overall expo hall including charging areas, genius bars, labs, lounge and dining spaces
- Design and fabrication of three level sponsorship booths – Platinum/Gold/Silver
- 30 unconventional, custom fabricated booths 10×10
- Design and production of one 40×40 Palo Alto Networks Booth including: 8 Demo Stations ,8 work stations and an interior Interior Lounge
- Custom Fabricated “grab and go” cold food stations
- Custom designed Hot food Stations
- Design and fabrication of Expo “Ignite Corporate Store” and Gift Redemption Station
- Design and creation of “Cyber Range” – Star War style workshop activation
- 8 hour Installation for Expo floor – 37,076 sq. ft.
- Multiple Customized Activation Areas
- General Session Custom Fabricated Stage Design
- Multiple meeting spaces throughout the venue