The social media giant, Twitter, brought a colorful aesthetic and creative branding to another level for their 2018 #OneTeam Summit. Celebrating the diversity of their company partnered with inclusive messaging, this year’s program inspired the global staff on continued development and worldwide growth.
Twitter enlisted the Creative Brand Design and Production Team at Blueprint Studios to create a colorful brand-centric conference at the Moscone Center in Downtown San Francisco. Specialty fabricated space dividers, birch-accented furnishings, and iconic pillows were selected to generate a vibrant and bold atmosphere for all conference-goers.
Multi-color linear patterns were artfully paired with natural wood tones and on-brand messaging highlighted a campus-style environment. A customized enclosure of colorful wood and metal planks, juxtaposed by grass hedge planters and oversized mirrored icons, welcomed attendees into the venue and acted as a central hub in directing event flow.
- Fabricated conference hub structure
- Produced large-scale on-brand printed graphics
- Designed and furnished over two-dozen lounge settings
- Custom cushions were designed and developed with details to complete the decor
- 100,000 square foot center hall with over 1,000 furniture products